Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Shop Update

I started making things to sale about five years ago now and I still love it! 
Seeing the smiles when people buy my goodies for a gift or hearing about how someone reacted when they got one of my packages is the best!

My little brand is growing and that makes my heart so happy.  
As a family we've all had a hand in building this business, so that makes it even more awesome.

I spent a lot of time last week making new items and then a bazillion hours getting photos and listings up on the shop website.  It's so cool to see everything looking so cute online.

Here's a peek at a few of the things available!  
Cuteness overload to follow...





I can't even begin to explain how amazing it is to see everything coming together so well!  
Five years is a long time, but so much has been learned and so many improvements have been made!  
It really is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment