I always like to know a bit about the people
behind the blogs I read so I thought maybe you all like the same.
I'm Amy, unless you're my mom or my auntie or I'm signing something, then I'm Amy Lynne.
- I am the oldest in the family. Typical type A overachiever, people pleasing girl.
- I love lists. Crossing things off makes me super happy.
- I have three amazing boys and a husband that thinks it is his job to make me laugh. Oh, how I appreciate that every day! My boys are giants and they love to eat good foods. Leftovers are a thing of the past around here!
- We homeschool all three boys now. Best decision ever!
- When I was first in college I was pre-med. Add a baby coming to the mix and I had to make some big decisions. I had boy #2 in the last semester of college. That was interesting! Boy #3 was about 6 months old when I started working on my credential and Master's degree. Thank goodness for online courses. That seriously was the only way I could have finished and been a mama at the same time. I chose teaching to give me more time with my boys!
- I have been teaching for 10 years. Most days it is awesome, but the hard days are hard!
- My boys call me OCD Mom. I like things the way I like them and that's just how it is. :)
- Amy's Monkeys was started when my hubby lost his job and running around shopping was no longer a good hobby. I had sewn things for years, but making things to sell was a bit scary. Now I have an online shop and a space at a great local consignment store. It's a good release for me after being in the classroom all day!
- I chopped off my hair 2 summers ago. It went from my backside up to my chin. Dramatic much?!? Now I am letting it grow back. I miss my pony tails and messy buns! Thankfully, my hair grows like a weed.
- I love the color blue in any shade. My home is starting to reflect that more and more!
- Anything else you'd like to know?!?