Thursday, January 1, 2015

One Little Word

I've had one little word to define my hopes and dreams
for a fresh start for a few years now.
Balance
Grace
Thrive

This year is no different, so many possibilities are awaiting all of us in 2015.

After not knowing what I wanted my word to be it just hit me out of the blue.


There is a huge potential for lots of amazing changes for my crew in 2015. 
 My job right now has to be to keep focused on the things I can control
without letting the what ifs sneak in and sidetrack me! 
Continuing to raise amazing boys, making our home work better for us, 
and loving my hubby are all things I can set my focus on this new year.

I want to focus on growing my little shop,
 helping The Looking Glass become more known in the community, 
and working smarter not harder in my classroom.

If I set up smart goals and work the plans I come up with I know 2015 will rock.

Do you have a word for 2015?
 Please share...I love hearing about how other people choose their words!

Until next time,
Amy Lynne


No comments:

Post a Comment