Monday, January 12, 2015

Back to Reality

The Monday coming back from winter break is hard on me and it's super hard for the kiddos in my classroom.  Routines have been off for three weeks, bedtimes wonky, and little people generally getting to do whatever they want whenever they want.  So today will be all about grace for myself and for them.

This is not my first rodeo, so I set up a regular, normal, nothing is unusual day for them (and for me).  We'll go over the classroom rules about a million times.  We'll talk and write and share about all that we did over break.  Then tomorrow we'll be back in our routines and ready to conquer the last half of second grade together!

I know the rest of the school year is going to fly by.
  
 Ready to be awesome together!

Time to get to it!

Happy Monday ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment