Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Busy Bee

Hello!  
So life has been crazy busy...
I know everyone is busy...definitely is the season!
My busy has been prepping for the Handmade & Homegrown Craft Fair this Saturday!
The Looking Glass is hosting the event and it looks like it is going to be great!

Amy's Monkeys will be there with lots of new goodies!

Would you like a peek at all the busy-ness 
that has become my life for the last few weeks?!?

(If you follow me on Instagram you've seen some of these...)


I decided I needed a visual reminder/helper to get all the aprons I had cut completed.
It totally worked on this visual girl.
18 aprons finished in 12 days...not bad for being in my classroom too!


A sneak peek of all your apron choices!


Since I had time...Crayon rolls are restocked!


 My display background is getting a much needed update too...
bye-bye Putty hello Ocean Mist!


 I finally got to transform the sheets I had been using for the tables 
into beautiful fitted coverings!  
So much more professional!


 After all the prep work was done I was able to start playing with my displays!


So thankful for a hubby that finds me great treasures from the neighbor's junk pile! 


Saturday can't get here soon enough! 
 I'm so excited to share all the goodies I've been working on the past month!

 

I'll be adding anything I have left from the fair to the online shop
so stay tuned if you're not local!

1 comment:

  1. We love Mondays because it's look in the 'neighbours junk pile' ;) Great job on the table coverings. You should start a sewing class! ;)

    ReplyDelete