Friday, March 25, 2016

Who Needs a Basket?

I don't know about you, but having clutter around the house makes me a little crazy.
Add in holidays and things can get out of control.
Easter baskets and I have a love hate relationship.
I love making baskets for my boys,
but I hate that there is this basket lying around when the treats are long gone.

I came up with a solution that is quick and cheap!  
Two of my favorite words when I'm crafting!


First, gather all your materials.  
Seriously, I bet you have everything you need without a trip to Michaels!

1 Kraft Medium Bag
1 Piece of Scrapbook Paper
1 Piece of Felt
1 Pair of Scissors
Pencil
Glue


Print out your bunny template and cut it out.
Trace it on the back side of the scrapbook paper.


Cut out the bunny and cut a circle from the felt.


Glue the bunny onto the kraft bag.
Glue the felt circle onto the bunny.


That's it!
See, I told you it was quick!


Have fun filling it up with Easter treats! 
Just fold it away for next year when the kiddos are done!
I have been using the ones I made for my boys for a few years now.
 I love how easy it is to pull them out of the cupboard!

So simple and no clutter to added to the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment