Friday, January 22, 2016

dream chaser


I've been dreaming about changes in our lives for a long time.
New and different and exciting mixed with scary and unknown.
It all seems to be coming together.
I'm finding myself more and more.
Realizing things I have daydreamed about could become reality.


Now it's time to get to work and work the plan.
If you know anything about me you know I'm not afraid of work, 
but I am afraid of not being secure.
This year is going to be all about trust in our dreams, my dreams. 
Knowing that everything we have set out to do we have accomplished.


Every time I turn around I keep seeing the words "dream chaser".
I love the little nods that I am heading in the right direction!


Pictures all courtesy of my crazy boys...
payback for being on the other side of the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment