Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Elevate 2016

I guess it's official now!
I am a real blogger because I went to a blogging conference!
I don't know how true that statement really is, 
but I will tell you I had the most amazing time at Elevate 2016!


I got to be in a beautiful place full of amazing women!


There was a perfect line up of activities and speakers for this creative soul!


I got to hear speakers that made me laugh and cry and think!

 These ladies shared their hearts and their stories fearlessly!

 Persnickety Prints

I got to meet lady bosses that shared their products with us.

Having time to create during the conference was one of the best parts!

I got to talk with blogging friends that I had only known from my screen face to face.

It was a gift!
A gift to recharge.
A gift to be inspired.
A gift to learn more about blogging!
A gift to make connections with so many mamas!


I was blown away by Jen and Summer's attention to all the details,
the way they love their tribe,
the community that they have created!
I am beyond grateful to be included into such a great circle!


I am still processing everything I learned,
but I already have plans to attend next year too!

Elevate 2016, you ROCKED!

*All photos are by the AMAZINGLY talented Chrissy Delacy of 
Let Me See You Sparkle Photography





No comments:

Post a Comment